Labgear RF Modulator This compact unit allows modulation of CCTV signals for easy distribution. It can be piggy-backed to use more than one signal. The unit has an accurate digitally displayed channel selection, channels 21-69. Digital channel display Scart A/V input Screw on F-connectors for secure RF connections RF output ranges from 470 to 860 MHz (UHF band) Supports PAL-G - PAL-I - PAL-K.
Guide & Specification: https://www.labgear.co.uk/wp-content/uploads/2020/07/MOD121-flyer.pdf
Supplied with user manual Included: 1 x Labgear UHF Mini RF Modulator.
Easy set-up -
Pre-configured for UK TV integration
• Clear readout -
3 digit LED display shows selected channel number
• Highly adaptable - Can operate on cable TV networks
• Auto recovery - returns to selected channel after
• PLL controlled frequency for rock-solid stability
• Output level adjustment - increase for longer cable runs
• Double side-band modulation for non-adjacent channels only
Any analogue AV signal source can be converted and distributed via the MOD121 including older CCTV equipment and other
Please note you will need a TV with a built in analogue tuner to view the output of the MOD121.