Flexible Output RF, restoringtraditional Sky distribution
Distributing the analogue RF output of a Sky box from the main TV location to other rooms
remains a popular solution for aerial installers. The new PROception proLINK22 modulator and
remote control unit allows unrivalled flexibility for this application.
* Replaces the 'missing' RF outputs on newer Sky receivers.
* High-quality UHF modulator with infrared return remote control capability on both of its twin RF outputs.
* Simple channel setting using Sky box menu.
* Two remote rooms can be wired directly from the proLINK (expandable to three using a splitter)*
* Connect optional power unit (proPSA123 or proPSA125) to power 4-way system using proMHD14R or
proAMP104X amplifier. 10-way system also possible using proAMP310X.
* 2-colour power-status indicator.
* Wall mountable with extended lead.
Technical data proLINK22
Interface :- Sky I/O port via 0.5 m flying lead
Modulator :- UK System I, channels 21–60
RF connections:- 1-in, 2-out, both outputs IR-eye-enabled
IR 'eye' current available:- 10 mA max per output (total 15 mA max.) s/c protected
System current with external PSU:- 75 mA max. at RF-OUT2
* This requires the use of PROception proSAT1EYE IR eyes and assumes that the local TV is connected by Scart or
HDMI and does not require an RF antenna connection.